Saturday, March 27, 2004

Mixed bag week

The good news on the lost object front is that the cookbooks turned up in the bookshelf. The bad news is I haven't seen my cell phone since Monday.

I learned that one of my former net.pals is now in the Guinness Book of World Records for her duck collection, but it is a bit overshadowed by learning that a former coworker had lost her battle with breast cancer. It must not have been too long after I ran across her at Genova Deli (since I remember I was on the Ship, and had stopped bleeding by then). Karen was a righteous babe and the planet is lessened by her departure.

Oddly enough I was thinking of Karen earlier when Ayse said that she wanted to do a series of photos of me in my environment for her photography class; way back when, I had seriously considered asking Karen to set up a glamour shot of me in a bubble bath.

I have the serious urge to go to Genova for a sandwich now, but speaking of environment, I have some house tidying to do. Nothing major like last weekend but I do need to finish what I started, and look for a particular book (not my missing book of hours, I have concluded that it will drop from the ceiling some day).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home