Saturday, April 03, 2004

And I forgot the best part ...

of my April 1. As I was getting in my car to go to work, I not only saw some Gulf Fritillary butterflies on my passiflora ... I saw a hummingbird. They're back in my yard! Whoohoo!

I'm certainly not going to get around to digging a tree hole this weekend (I put the sweet peas in and I am exhausted AND sneezing), but I will put some feeders, recently found in the housecleaning, up for them.

Another minor item from my peregrinations this morning: Good Shepherd church has a spiffy new multi-colored paint job, and from my visit to SLO, I can now correctly identify the style of building as "Carpenter Gothic". I love seeing new places, and I truly, truly love coming back home and seeing the familiar in a new light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home