Saturday, May 29, 2004

Three day weekend!

I have been in adrenaline hell the last two weeks and more. Work got way too busy, my sister in law was in the hospital, and the cat has a lump (vet appointment within the hour). I did get a lot of fabric ironed, but didn't have energy to sew.

Last night was quite unexpectedly pleasant; I expected to be exhausted after work due to cramps but ended up having a nice social evening (dinner, gossip, and watching Zero climb up a tree) with my two best friends.

I'm hoping to catch up with a number of things this weekend - sewing projects, cleaning, load the digiphotos E. took of my roses and post links, maybe even buy a digicam. I am on call, but have my fingers crossed.


Update, since I borked my code and couldn't fix it because I had to bung the cat into her carrier: The lump is an entirely benign fatty tumor, which is a relief.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get to be the first commenter! Ahahahaha!

PS - phew on the tumor thing.

May 29, 2004 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS, that was me, Ayse.

May 29, 2004 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home