Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The L Word

Via the well-informed (and recently ordained! Dave, this post from a well-known ECUSA figure:

Why I am Not a "Liberal"

I agree with quite a bit of what the reverend gentleman says, and I will say that I get cheesed off when others make the mistake of equating my social moderate-to-progressive stance with "liberal" theology. I'm actually rather orthodox in my theology.

(Must find that quiz that was going around; my top score was Evangelical Wesleyan, which would no doubt please my former teachers at Methodist Sunday School.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about philips dvd player. I also have a Blog/Website about philips dvd player which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

November 03, 2005 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home