Saturday, July 02, 2005

Dirt, True or Not

Via the Live Journal Dark Christian community:

"How to be a Pro-Choice Christian"

(originally distributed from www.christianworldviewnetwork.com)

As an argument, it's got holes that a truck can be driven through. (Oooooh... Marxists!!) As I noted on the LJ post, I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but apparently the Christian Left has gotten noticeable enough for others to start bearing a lot of false witness about.

Reminds me of my usenet fun (a lot of which was with loudly professing Christians) with folks who just. made. stuff. up.

1 Comments:

Blogger LutheranChik said...

If I had to choose between spending eternity in hell with Dietrich Bonhoeffer or in heaven with these people...gotta go with Bonhoeffer.

July 09, 2005 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home