Saturday, September 03, 2005

Seeing Daylight

I would like to thank all of you lovely people for your prayers. I got some medical assistance this week that has helped me out of the downward spiral. (I had no idea how much the High Anxiety was messing with my mind.) I am not out of the woods but things are definitely looking up. I am about to run an errand and then chop things for a big pot of Creole stuff for this weekend's NOLA-themed Paper Chef event. The fact that I am thinking about cooking means that my brain is starting to function along its normal lines.

May the prayers which I know you are fervently offering for all in the storm's path bring them as much hope and relief as I am feeling right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger bls said...

Good news indeed, Charlotte - very glad to hear it.

I guess then you should put my prayers for you at Mass this morning "on account," and draw 'em out when and if needed. (Well, I guess we can all use prayers at any time, though. So use 'em today, use 'em tomorrow, or use 'em whenever.)

;-)

I'll pray for your continued well-being, then, and for that of the poor folks of New Orleans and the rest of the Gulf Coast.

September 04, 2005 7:16 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Prayers are still appreciated. Not quite out of the woods yet.

September 04, 2005 7:54 AM  
Blogger LutheranChik said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better, Charlotte!

September 05, 2005 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home